Vidyut Jammwal Wiki/Biography
Vidyut Jamwal is an Indian film Actor, who has worked predominantly in Bollywood. Vidyut has worked in popular movies like Khuda Hafiz, Indian 2. Vidyut’s previous film to hit the theatres was Khuda Hafiz in the year 2020.
Vidyut Jammwal Career
Till the age of 13, he attended Ashram in Palakkad, Kerala and the rest of his schooling is from the Army Public School, Dagshai, Himachal Pradesh.
He started his acting career, in 2011, with the Bollywood movie ‘Force’ (a remake of the Tamil film ‘Kaaka Kaaka’) for which he won the Filmfare Award in the categories of ‘Best Male Debut’ and ‘Most Promising Debut for 2012’. After the huge success of ‘Force’, he worked in a Telugu film ‘Shakti’ in the same year. In 2012, he made his debut in Tamil cinema with the movie ‘Billa II’.
Vidyut Jammwal Contact Details
Vidyut Jamwal Office Address: N/A
Vidyut Jamwal Residence Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Vidyut Jamwal Phone Number: N/A
Vidyut Jamwal Email ID: [email protected] (Business Manager)
Vidyut Jamwal Official Website: actionherofilms.in
Vidyut Jammwal Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/OfficialVidyutJammwal
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/mevidyutjammwal
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCgB-kFGuhsOkf6mLp6LqYnA
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/vidyutjammwal
Vidyut Jammwal Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Vidyut Jammwal Personal Life
|Date of Birth||10 December 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|School(s)||• Studied at an Ashram in Palakkad, Kerala, till the age of 13
• Army Public School, Dagshai, Himachal Pradesh
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Martial Art|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Shakti (2011)
Hindi Film: Force (2011)
Vidyut Jamwal Family
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Died)
Mother– Vimla Jamwal
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known
Vidyut Jammwal Favourite Things
|Favourite Food(s)||Tofu, Gulab Jamun, Bhel Puri, Pani Puri|
|Favourite Actor(s)||M. G. Ramachandran, Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Hrithik Roshan, Sunil Shetty, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Huma Qureshi, Nargis Fakhri, Shruti Haasan|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Singh is Kinng
Chinese: Police Story, Enter The Dragon
|Favourite Director(s)||N. Lingusamy, AR Murugadoss, Prabhudeva, Shankar, SS Rajamouli, Dibakar Banerjee, Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Kashyap, Vipul Shah, Tigmanshu Dhulia|
|Favourite Song||“Lutt Jawan” from Film ‘Commando’|
|Favourite Destination||Rishikesh (India)|
Facts About Vidyut Jammwal
- Does Vidyut Jammwal smoke?: No
- Does Vidyut Jammwal drink alcohol?: No
- Vidyut was born into an Army family, hence he travelled and lived all over India due to his father’s regular transfers.
- His father passed away when he was a child.
- His mother is a former Miss Jammu & Kashmir.
- He started his martial arts (Kalaripayattu) training at the age of 3 when he used to live at an ashram in Palakkad, Kerala. He has participated in different martial arts competitions across 30 countries.
- He came to Mumbai to showcase martial arts at a greater platform, but luckily he came to know about the auditions going on for Nishikant Kamath’s Force (2011) – a remake of Tamil film Kaakha Kaakha (2003), where he went and got selected.
- Jammwal has initiated a course in which he teaches girls how to defend themselves.
- Earlier, he used to be a non-vegetarian, but in 2002, he turned vegetarian.
- In 2014, he was named PETA’s hottest vegetarian of 2013.
- He was offered to play the role of Salman Khan’s younger brother in Sooraj Barjatya’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015), but because of his date issues, he wasn’t able to accept the offer.
- Jammwal follows a tough workout routine as he does 5 days of martial art training, 2 days of weight training (6 – 7 hours/day), which includes warm-ups, running/ sprinting, pull-ups, squats, handstand walks, upper body workout that includes roman rings, parallel bars, and push-ups.
- He is a devotee of Lord Hanuman.
- In 2016, Jammwal was featured in Rahat Fateh Ali Khan’s ‘Tumhe Dillagi’ song with co-star Huma Qureshi.