Vidya Balan Wiki/Biography
Vidya was born on 1 January 1978 (age 42; as in 2020) in Poothamkurussy, Puthur, Palakkad, Kerala, India. Her hometown is Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She attended St. Anthony Girls’ High School, Mumbai. She completed her Bachelor’s degree in sociology from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. Later, she joined the University of Mumbai, Mumbai to pursue a Masters’s degree in sociology.
Vidya Balan Career
Vidya began her career with Ekta Kapoor’s famous comedy television show Hum Paanch (1995) as Radhika Mathur broadcasted on Zee TV, before joining Bollywood. She marked her debut in Bengali films with “Bhalo Theko” in 2003. She rose to fame with her Hindi film debut “Parineeta”, in which she co-starred with Sunjay Dutt and Saif Ali Khan.
Vidya Balan Contact Details
Vidya Balan Office Address: N/A
Vidya Balan Residence Address: Mumbai, India
Vidya Balan Contact Email Id: N/A
Vidya Balan Fax Number: N/A
Vidya Balan Official Website: N/A
Vidya Balan Social Profiles
YouTube Channel: N/A
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/RealVidyaBalan
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/vidya_balan
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
Instagram Profile: instagram.com/balanvidya
Vidya Balan Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Vidya Balan Personal Life
Vidya Balan Favourite Things
|Favourite Food||Thai cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Shabana Azmi, Madhuri Dixit, Kate Winslet, Julie Delphy, Julia Roberts|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Gol Maal (1979)
Hollywood: Before Sunrise, Before Sunset
|Favourite Directors||Gulzar, Hrishikesh Mukherjee|
|Favourite Musicians||Zakir Hussain, Michael Jackson, Enrique Iglesias, Indian Ocean, Midival Punditz|
|Favourite Perfume||Issey Miyake, Elizabeth Arden|
|Favourite Destination||New York and New Zealand|
Vidya Balan Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Siddharth Roy Kapur (Businessman and Producer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Siddharth Roy Kapur, Businessman and Producer (2012-present)|
|Marriage Date||14 December 2012|
|Cars Collection||Mercedes E-Class|
Facts About Vidya Balan
- She consumes alcohol occasionally.
- She is very particular about keeping cleanliness around her as she has an obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- She has great matchmaking skills. She has helped a lot of her friends find their better half.
- She is an admirer of Paulo Coelho and has read each and every book written by him.
- She has a thing for giggling. She is observed giggling in various television programs.
- She is fluent in Bengali, which is her husband’s mother language. She communicates with her husband and his family in Bengali.
- She can converse in English, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, and Hindi fluently.
- Priyamani is Vidya Balan’s second cousin sister. She is a south Indian actress who worked in an item song in “Chennai Express.”
- Before her first movie in Bengali, she had done five movies that did not release.
- She has a hobby of reading.