Sonal Sehgal Wiki/Biography
Sonal Sehgal is a television actress who shot to fame by playing the role of a terrorist, ‘Sanjana’, in the television serial, ‘Saara Akash’. Then followed another serial, ‘Hotel Kingston’, where she proved her histrionics. Before pursuing her career as an actress, Sehgal had assisted ad filmmaker and director Pradeep Sarkar who made his film debut with Parineeta. To start with as an actress, she did a couple of music videos like ‘Ghunghat’ (for the ghazal singer Pankaj Udhas). One thing led to another and she got a couple of advertisements. While she came to Mumbai for a commercial, she was offered ‘Saara Akaash’. Sonal made her Bollywood debut with Nagesh Kuknoor’s Aashayein. She was also seen in the Himesh Reshamiyya starrer ‘Radio’.
Sonal Sehgal Contact Details
Sonal Sehgal Office Address: N/A
Sonal Sehgal Residence Address: Chandigarh
Sonal Sehgal Phone Number: N/A
Sonal Sehgal Email ID: N/A
Sonal Sehgal Official Website: www.sonal-sehgal.com
Sonal Sehgal Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/officialsonalsehgal
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/sonal_sehgal
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/sonal_sehgal
Sonal Sehgal Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
Sonal Sehgal Personal Life
|Date of Birth||13 July 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College||• Delhi University
• New York University
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Filmmaking|
|Debut||Film: U, Bomsi N Me (2005)
TV: Saara Akaash (2005)
|Hobbies||Travelling, reading, writing, dancing|
Sonal Sehgal Boys, Affairs and More
Facts About Sonal Sehgal
- Sonal Sehgal had worked as a copywriter for a few ad agencies in Delhi and as an assistant director for the infamous filmmaker Pradeep Sarkar before she started her career as an actress. She was also a part of a theatre group and acted in the play called ‘Mad About Money’.
- She gained a lot of popularity from the film ‘Aashayein’ (2010), as she was praised for her performance in the movie.
- She has also done many music videos as well as commercial films.
- In 2013 she took a break from acting and went to the University of New York to improve her skills in filmmaking and acting.
- Sonal Sehgal after coming back produced a short film ‘Dancing in the Dark’ subjected to racism based on the skin color and was much appreciated.
- Sonal Sehgal attended the Cannes Film Festival 2016 along with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor, for the world premiere of her film ‘Mantostaan’, which was critically acclaimed.