Shriya Pilgaonkar Wiki/Biography
Shriya Pilgaonkar is an Indian film actress, director, producer, and stage performer. She was born on 25 April 1989 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is the daughter of actor, director, and producer Sachin Pilgaonkar and actress Supriya Pilgaonkar.
Shriya Pilgaonkar Career
She made her film career debut with the movie Ekulti Ek in 2013 and made her debut on Television with Tu Tu Main Main as a child artist. Recently, she was seen in Mirzapur web series with Pankaj Tripathi, Vikrant Massey, Shweta Tripathi, and Ali Fazal.
Shriya Pilgaonkar Contact Details
Shriya Pilgaonkar Office Address: N/A
Shriya Pilgaonkar Residence Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shriya Pilgaonkar Phone Number: N/A
Shriya Pilgaonkar Email ID: N/A
Shriya Pilgaonkar Official Website: N/A
Shriya Pilgaonkar Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/shriyapilgaonkaractor
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/shriya.pilgaonkar
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/shriyap
Shriya Pilgaonkar Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
Shriya Pilgaonkar Personal Life
|Date of Birth||25 April 1989|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Film & Television Institute of India, Pune
Harvard Summer School, USA
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Acting|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ekulti Ek (2013)|
|Family||Father– Sachin Pilgaonkar (Actor)
Mother– Supriya Pilgaonkar (Actress)
|Hobbies||Traveling and writing|
Shriya Pilgaonkar Favorite Things
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Jitendra Joshi and Harrison Ford|
|Favourite Actress||Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite Director||Dibakar Banerjee|
|Favourite Destination||Japan, Paris,United Kingdom and Dubai|
Facts About Shriya Pilgaonkar
- Does Shriya Pilgaonkar smoke?: No
- Does Shriya Pilgaonkar drink alcohol?: No
- Shriya is the daughter of famous Marathi and Hindi TV and film actors, Sachin and Supriya Pilgaonkar.
- In 2013, she started acting with her father’s production Marathi film Ekulti Ek.
- Before acting, she worked as a theatre actress and also directed few short films.
- She debuted in Bollywood with Shah Rukh Khan’s film Fan in 2016.
- During her childhood, she was very good studies as well as sports.
- She knows Japanese language really well as once she wanted to be a Japanese translator .
- She was seen in ad commercials for Rin Supreme, Amul Lassi and Tata Sky Mobile.
- In 2015, she acted in a French film Un plus une which is directed by the Academy award winner Claude Lelouche.
- Her favourite fashion source is Forever21.
- She co-produced documentary film Panchagavya and directed short films like The Painted Signal and Dresswala.