Sanah Moidutty Wiki/Biography
Sanah Moidutty was born on Monday, 1 July 1991 (age 29 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She did her schooling from Mary Immaculate Girls’ High School, Mumbai. She started to sing at the age of five and has been trained in Carnatic Classical Music under Sundari Gopalakrishnan for six years, Hindustani Classical Music under Madhuvanti Pethe for seven years, and Western vocals under Samantha Edwards. She has also received training of Hindustani music from Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Sahab. She has also learned Hindustani Classical Music under Sunil Borgaonkar. She did computer engineering from St Francis Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
Sanah Moidutty Career
She performed in her first stage show at the age of 7. Within a year, she became a part of children’s troupe, Bacchon Ki Duniya, and a few other groups. By the time she turned 18, she had done more than 500 shows with troupe and solo. In 2007, she became first runner up of the show Hindustan Times Voice of Mumbai. While she was still pursuing her graduation, she participated in a talent hunt competition in her college which led her to make her Bollywood debut as a playback singer with the title track of the film “Always Kabhi Kabhi” (2011). In 2012, she decided to make her own YouTube Channel and uploaded the video of the rendition of the song ‘Manmarziyan,’ followed by ‘O Rangrezz.’ She mostly posts the covers of the songs on her Youtube Channel and has often collaborated with Sanam (band). She has given her voice to the songs like Moto Ghotalo from Gori Tere Pyar Mein (2013), Raghupati Raghav from the Attacks of 26/11 (2013), Tu Hai from Mohenjodaro (2016), Afeemi from Meri Pyari Bindu (2017). She made her Tamil debut in 2016 with the song ‘Mei Nigara’ from the film 24. She made her Telugu debut with the song ‘Manasuke’ from the film 24 (2016). She made her Malayalam debut with a peppy number in the film Varayan (2020). She has collaborated in various events like Jammin, On TV Show Star Trek on Fox Life, and MTV Unplugged. She has done live shows across the globe both solo and in collaboration with Vishal-Shekhar, Keerthi Sagathia, Sanam (band), and Ash King.
Sanah Moidutty Contact Details
Sanah Moidutty Office Address: N/A
Sanah Moidutty Residence Address: Mumbai, India
Sanah Moidutty Phone Number: 9819777707
Sanah Moidutty Email ID: [email protected]
Sanah Moidutty Official Website: N/A
Sanah Moidutty Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/SanahMoiduttyOfficial
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/SanahMoidutty
Youtube Channel: youtu.be/6zeeDepEkkc
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/sanah_moidutty
Snapchat ID: N/A
Sanah Moidutty Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’4″
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Sanah Moidutty Personal Life
|Date of Birth||1 July 1991 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|School||Mary Immaculate Girls’ High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Francis Institute of Technology (SFIT), Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech in Computer Science from St. Francis Institute of Technology (SFIT), Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling, Watching Funny Videos, and Doing Photography|
Sanah Moidutty Family
|Parents||Father– Moidutty (Bank Manager)
Mother– Razia (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Sister– Sajitha Moidutty|
Sanah Moidutty Favourite Things
|Food||Murugan Idli, South Indian Cuisine, Chaat, Paani Puri|
|Book||Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand|
|Singer(s)||K. S. Chitra, Sonu Nigam, Beyonce, India Arie, Sia, Michael Jackson|
|Musician||A. R. Rahman|
|Travel Destination(s)||Chennai, Austria|
Facts About Sanah Moidutty
- Her father belongs to Pattambi in Kerela, and her mother belongs to Areekode in Kerela, whereas she was born and brought up in the city of dreams.
- Her mother is a trained Carnatic classical vocalist, who understood Sanah’s talent in music and also influenced her to pursue music.
- Sanah started learning music at the tender age of 5. She has been mentored by Sundari Gopalakrishnan in Carnatic Classical Music for six years, Madhuvanti Pethe in Hindustani Classical Music for seven years, Samantha Edwards in Western vocals, Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Sahab in Hindustani music, and Sunil Borgaonkar in Hindustani Classical Music.
- At the age of 7, she performed in stage for the first time. In a year, she joined a children’s music troupe called ‘Bacchon Ki Duniya’. As part of the group and solo, she performed in over 500 stage shows.
- Sanah was still pursuing her graduation when she made her debut with the title track of ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’ (2011). The offer from Bollywood came her way when one of the judges of the talent hunt competition (held in her college) spotted her and gave her a chance to sing for the film Always Kabhi Kabhi.
- She has given her voice to the songs like Moto Ghotalo from Gori Tere Pyar Mein (2013), Raghupati Raghav from the Attacks of 26/11 (2013), Tu Hai from Mohenjodaro (2016), Afeemi from Meri Pyari Bindu (2017).