Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Wiki/Biography
Riddhima Kapoor was born on 15 September 1980 (age 40 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She pursued Bachelors in Designing and Marketing from American Intercontinental University, London. His father’s name is Rishi Kapoor (Actor) and his mother’s name is Neetu Singh.
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Career
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni was born into a family of actors. However, her parents didn’t want their daughter to become an actress and therefore they kept her away from the limelight. She however has modeled for a jewelry brand and later started her own jewelry business with the name R Jewelry along with Anuj Kapoor. In 2017 she was awarded Femina Powerlist Award (North). In 2018 she launched her own clothing line by the name Sam & Friends. She is today a successful entrepreneur and is living a happy married life.
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Contact Details
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Office Address: N/A
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Residence Address: Mumbai, India
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Phone Number: N/A
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Email ID: N/A
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Official Website: www.riddhimakapoorsahni.com
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Twitter Handle: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/riddhimakapoorsahniofficial
Snapchat ID: N/A
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Personal Life
|Date of Birth||15 September 1980 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||39 Years|
|College/University||American Intercontinental University, London|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Designing and Marketing from the American Intercontinental University in London|
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Family
Daughter– Samara Sahni
|Parents||Father– Rishi Kapoor (Actor; died on 30 April 2020)
Mother– Neetu Singh (Actress)
|Siblings||Brother– Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
Riddhima Kapoor Sahni Favourite Things
|Travel Destination||New York|
Facts About Riddhima Kapoor Sahni
- Her family members and close friends call her ‘Riddhi’ with love.
- Riddhima and Kareena were born on the same month and year during the time of Ganesh Chaturthi. When they both were born, her grandfather, Raj Kapoor said that her ‘Riddhi and Siddhi’ were born. That’s how she came to be known as ‘Riddhima.’
- According to her, she was tomboyish during her childhood days. She used to play cricket and do wrestling matches with Ranbir.
- When she was in London, she changed her name’s spelling to ‘Ridima;’ as her friends there used to pronounciate her name that way. When she returned to India after her graduation, she changed the spelling of her name back to ‘Riddhima.’
- After her graduation completed, she got many acting offers in Bollywood, but she chose not to become an actress.
- In October 2013, she launched the Godrej Nature’s Basket flagship store in Mumbai.
- In 2017, she was named as one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in New Delhi.