Born on July 6, 1985, Ranveer Singh is the ‘New Gen Guy’ in the Bollywood industry. His acting career started with the Yash Raj Film venture ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’ in the year 2010 and there was no looking back. He has given a successful kick start to his career. His movies have proved to be both commercially and critically successful. Currently, Singh has many projects in hand and is all ready to experiment with his characters and acting. He has been also nominated for various awards and won few of them as well, including Star Dust Awards, Star Screen Awards, Film Fare and others. So let us now know the details of Ranveer Singh’s workout routine
Ranveer Singh Physical Stats
Ranveer Singh Height: 5 ft 10 inch
Ranveer Singh Weight: 75 Kg
Ranveer Singh Workout Routine
- Ranveer works out twice a day for an hour and a half each.
- His workout schedule includes 45 minutes of weight training and 30 minutes of cardio training.
- The training routine starts with a 10-minute workout routine followed by 20 minutes of high intensive training.
- HIT (High Intensive Training) includes vigorous exercises mainly, dips, thrusters, pushups, pull-ups and burpees.
- Functional training includes lots of freehand exercises for core strengthening.
- Ranveer Singh’s workout routine included running and swimming as well.
Training for Padmavat
For his role in Padmavat, Ranveer trained really hard and we all could see the marvellous results on screen. He worked out twice a day for 6 days a week.
Mornings were for a cardio session which was followed by a 25 minutes mobility drill. The morning workout would be of usually 40 – 45 minutes. The evening training session was more intense. It includes an hour or an hour and a half of heavyweight training and lifting.
He also focuses a lot on movement patterns that involved conditioning workouts like high-intensity interval training (HIIT) with burpees, push-ups, and power moves like squats and deadlifts, and mobility training. This high-intensity workout not just helped him get that muscular shape, but it also helped in his flexibility.
Image Source – indiatimes.com
Apart from spending time in the gym, Ranveer also likes to swim, go running, and cycling. He also emphasizes the importance of warm-ups. Something as simple as a 10-minute warm-up is a must said Ranveer in one of the interview. It prepares your body for the upcoming training which is crucial!
Ranveer Singh Workout Tips
- The intake of water and food must be prudently balanced so that the exercises and workout become more efficient.
- Avoid alcohol as it weakens your immune system and cuts down bodybuilding.
- A happy state of mind is very essential for the overall healthy body.