Radha Kapoor Wiki/Biography
Radha Kapoor (born September 9, 1984) is an Indian Businesswoman and entrepreneur. She is the founder and Executive director of the Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI Mumbai). Radha is the daughter of the famous Indian Banker named Rana Kapoor. He is the CEO and MD of Yes Bank. Following the arrest of Yes Bank founder Rana Kapoor, his daughters Rakhi Kapoor Tandon, Roshni Kapoor, and Radha Kapoor are also seen to be implicated. ED officials raided the houses of the three and questioned them as well.
Radha Kapoor Career
After graduation, Radha came back to India and made her mind to start a business. When she got asked that why she has not joined her father in his business then she said that Rana Kapoor has always taught her to follow dreams and he also wants his daughters to start their own business. Radha Kapoor has a net worth of INR 740 crore as in the year 2020. In the year 2013, she started and institute in Mumbai named ISDI. She is the Executive Director and Founder of the institute. The institute is opened in collaboration with Parsons School of Design, New York, USA. She is also the director of another entity named Urban Ventures.
Radha Kapoor Contact Details
Radha Kapoor Office Address: N/A
Radha Kapoor Residence Address: New Delhi, India
Radha Kapoor Phone Number: N/A
Radha Kapoor Email ID: N/A
Radha Kapoor Official Website: N/A
Radha Kapoor Social Profiles
YouTube Channel: N/A
Facebook Page: facebook.com/Official.RadhaKapoor
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/Radha_Kapoor
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
Instagram Handle: N/A
Radha Kapoor Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Radha Kapoor Personal Life
|Date of Birth||Year 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Parsons School of Design, New York City, New York, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Fine Arts from Parsons School of Design|
|Family||Father– Rana Kapoor (Businessman)
Mother– Bindu Kapoor
Brother– Not Known
Sisters– Rakhee Kapoor Tandon & Roshini Kapoor
|Hobbies||Doing Yoga, Playing Golf|
Radha Kapoor Boys, Affairs and More
|Husband/Spouse||Aditya Khanna (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||26 January 2017|
Facts About Radha Kapoor
- She is the eldest daughter of Yes Bank MD and CEO Rana Kapoor.
- Ms. Radha is a ‘Creative Entrepreneur’ who is involved in multiple ventures: a Wallscaping and Interiors-Design project called “Brand Canvas,” a high-end laundry and dry cleaning service called “Pressto” and the 2013-established Indian School of Design and Innovation (ISDI).
- After completing her study in Designs from The Parsons School in New York, Ms. Kapoor returned to India in the year 2009 and founded a holding company called “Do It Creations.”
- She has also investments in Retail, Media, and Sports (she owns the Pro-Kabaddi team, “Dabang Delhi,” and the Hockey League franchise “Dabang Mumbai”).
- She has not joined her father’s bank as she says her father is “a great believer in creative ideas, and always felt that each of his daughters should run their own businesses.”
- On 26 January 2017, she tied the knot with Financial Investor and Hedge-Fund Manager Aditya, son of Delhi-based businessman Ravi Khanna. The wedding was attended by several noted personalities of India Inc and B-Town like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Anil Ambani, etc.