Neeraj Kabi Wiki/Biography
Neeraj Kabi was born on Tuesday, 12 March 1968 (age 52 years; as in 2020), in Jamshedpur, Bihar. His zodiac sign is Pisces. He did his schooling from Loyola School, Jamshedpur. Later, he did a diploma in computer science from Symbiosis College, Pune.
Neeraj Kabi Career
He started his career as a theatre artist and has performed in various theatre plays, like ‘Macbeth’ (1998), ‘The Game of Love and Chance’ (2001), ‘Lady with Lapdog’ (2003), ‘Gates to India Song’ (2013), and ‘The Father’ (2017). His made his Bollywood debut in the 1997 National Award-winning film, ‘SheshaDrushti (The Last Vision).’ He has acted in various other Hindi films, like ‘Talvar’ (2015), ‘Hichki’ (2018), and ‘Line of Descent’ (2019). In 2014, he appeared in the Rajya Sabha’s TV series, “Samvidhaan: The Making of the Constitution of India (2014);” in which he portrayed the role of Mahatma Gandhi. He has appeared in many English films, like ‘Gandhi of the Month’ (2014), ‘Viceroy’s House’ (2016), ‘The Hungry’ (2017), and ‘The Field’ (2018). He has also acted in various popular Hindi web series, including ‘Sacred Games’ (2018), ‘The Final Call’ (2019), ‘Taj Mahal’ (2019), and ‘Paatal Lok’ (2020).
Neeraj Kabi Contact Details
Neeraj Kabi Office Address: N/A
Neeraj Kabi Residence Address: Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Neeraj Kabi Phone Number: N/A
Neeraj Kabi Email ID: N/A
Neeraj Kabi Official Website: N/A
Neeraj Kabi Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/neeraj.kabi
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/neerajkabi
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: N/A
Instagram Handle: N/A
Neeraj Kabi Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 183 cm
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet inches– 6’
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
Neeraj Kabi Personal Life
|Date of Birth||12 March 1968 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||52 Years|
|School||Loyola School, Jamshedpur|
|College/University||Symbiosis College, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Computer Science|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Shesha Drushti (1997)
TV (Actor): Samvidhaan (2014)
TV (Theatre Artist): Macbeth (1998)
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Doing Yoga, and Travelling|
Neeraj Kabi Family
|Wife/Spouse||Deepali Kosta (Fashion Designer)|
|Children||Daughter– Saptakshi Kabi|
|Parents||Father– Tushar Kabi
Mother– Zarin Kabi
Neeraj Kabi Favourite Things
|Director(s)||Imtiaz Ali, Abhishek Kapoor, Zoya Akhtar, and Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Actor(s)||Manoj Bajpai, Rajkummar Rao, and Irrfan Khan|
Facts About Neeraj Kabi
- He was fascinated by films since his childhood, but he never wanted to become an actor until he started acting in his college plays.
- He fell in love with Deepika Kosta (now, his wife) whom he met in college.
- In 1990, he was rejected by the National School of Drama, and then, he became a self-taught actor.
- He is the artistic director and founder of the “Pravah Theatre Laboratory,” established by him in 1996.
- He has been organizing theatre workshops for animators, actors, schools, colleges, corporates, and teachers since 1990.
- Initially, he started acting in theatre plays and has acted in various theatre plays, like ‘Macbeth’ (1998), ‘The Game of Love and Chance’ (2001), ‘Lady with Lapdog’ (2003), ‘Gates to India Song’ (2013), and ‘The Father’ (2017).