Mukta Barve Wiki/Biography
Mukta Barve was born on Thursday, 17 May 1979 (age 41 years; as in 2020) in Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.She did her schooling from Sir Parashurambhau College, Pune. She did her Bachelor of Arts with Drama from Lalit Kala Kendra, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Mukta Barve Career
When she was in class 10, Mukta Barve made her acting debut with the Marathi play “Ghar Tighancha Asava.”She went on to play the supporting roles in the Marathi plays, Aamhala Vegle Vhayache (2001) and Dehbhaan (2005). She appeared in a lead role (a student) for the first time in the Marathi play “Final Draft” (2005). She has acted in various Marathi plays such as Hum To Tere Aashiq Hain (2006), Kabaddi Kabaddi (2008), Chhapa Kata (2013), Lovebirds (2015), and Codemantra (2016).
Mukta Barve Contact Details
Mukta Barve Residence Address: Chinchwad, Pune
Mukta Barve Phone Number: N/A
Mukta Barve WhatsApp Number: N/A
Mukta Barve Email ID: [email protected]
Mukta Barve Official Website:www.ketto.org/fundraiser/VikramPhadnis-WSD
Mukta Barve Social Profile
Facebook Page: facebook.com/muktaforfans
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/muktabarve
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/muktabarve
Mukta Barve Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
Mukta Barve Personal Life
Mukta Barve Family
|Parents||Father– Vasant Barve (Worked at a telecom company)
Mother– Vijaya Barve (School Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother– Debu Barve (Painter)
Facts About Mukta Barve
- Her family members and loved ones call her ‘Mukti’ with love.
- In an interview, she admitted that she didn’t have many friends in her childhood, because she was socially awkward.
- She later moved to Mumbai to completely focus on her acting career and stayed at a girl’s hostel in Kurla.
- In 2015, Barve, along with some other actors, took initiative in an expedition, “Pakshi Vachva” started by the NGO ‘Animals Matter To Me,’ for the protection of birds.
- On 8 February 2016, the newspaper Loksatta published her poetry “Shodh.”
- She likes travelling, singing, doing photography, and dancing.
- She is an animal lover and has a cat, Zendu.