Malavika Nair Wiki/Biography
Malavika Nair was born on Monday, 5 January 1998 (age 24 years; as in 2020) in Delhi. Soon after her birth, her family shifted to Kerala. She did her schooling from Kochi’s T oc-H Public School and New Delhi’s DAV School. She was a student of science in class 11 and 12 and wanted to become an astronomer. She did her graduation in arts from St Francis College for Women, Begumpet, Hyderabad. Malavika was good at sports in her school days.
Malavika Nair Career
While she was in school, she started modelling for various advertisements. She, then, featured in the music video of the song “Rithukkal.” At the age of 13, she started receiving acting offers. Initially, she did small roles in films like “Ustad Hotel” and “Karmayodha.” She played her first lead role in the Malayalam film “Black Butterfly” in which she portrayed ‘Reena’ (a house maid who faces an acid attack). Next, she played a blind girl in the Tamil romantic drama “Cuckoo.” In 2015, she made her Telugu film debut with the film “Yevade Subramanyam.” Subsequently, she appeared in films like “Kalyana Vaibhogame,” “Nadigaiyar Thilagam,” “Taxiwala,” and “Kannadi.”
Malavika Nair Contact Details
Malavika Nair Office Address: N/A
Malavika Nair Residence Address: Kasaragod, Kerala, India
Malavika Nair Phone Number: N/A
Malavika Nair Email ID: N/A
Malavika Nair Official Website: N/A
Malavika Nair Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/itsmeMalavika
Twitter Handle: N/A
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/malvikanairofficial
Malavika Nair Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
Malavika Nair Personal Life
|Date of Birth||23 June 1999 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Kasaragod, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Kasaragod, Kerala, India|
|College/University||St. Theresa’s College, Cochin, Kerala|
|Hobbies||Watching Movie, Travelling, Reading|
Malavika Nair Favourite Things
|Travel Destination||New York|
Facts About Malavika Nair
- Malavika Nair was born in a middle class family in Kasaragod, Kerala.
- She is an Indian actress who mainly appears in Malayalam films.
- She started her modelling career through TVC ads while she was studying in school.
- She started her acting career at the age of 7 as a child artist in TV serials.
- Malavika made her film debut with the film “Karutha Pakshikal” in which she portrayed the role of a poor blind girl.
- She has worked in Malayalam films like “Maya Bazar,” “Shikkar,” “Little Master,” “The Reporter,” and “Omega.Exe.”
- She has also appeared in many TV shows like “Sahadharmini,” “Sreeguruvayoorappan,” “Devimahathmyam,” and “Ente Manasaputhri.”