Krutika Desai Khan Wiki/Biography & Career
Krutika Desai Khan was born on 23-02-1968 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian Film Actress, Television Actress & Soap Opera Actress. Krutika Desai Khan was born and raised in Mumbai. She started her career acting in the theatre group. She acted in the famous play Holi and got noticed from there. She made her film debut through the Bollywood film Insaaf in the year 1987. She hardly got noticed and then turned her way to the television industry and appeared in some of the most famous series. After making her debut through the acclaimed series Dekh Bhai Dekh in 1993, she proved her acting skills through her portrayal of “Mangala” in the series Buniyad. Thereafter, she has been a part of series such as Chandramukhi, Do Saheliyaan, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Uttaran, and Laal Ishq among others. She made a return to the silver screen in 2001 Dattak The Adopted in the year 2001. this film too went unnoticed and she was seen in a few more films before disappearing such as films like Turn Left at the End of the World, and Dastak. She made a comeback again with the film titled Section 375 in the year 2019.
Krutika Desai Khan Contact Details
Krutika Desai Khan Office Address: N/A
Krutika Desai Khan Residence Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Krutika Desai Khan Phone Number: N/A
Krutika Desai Khan Email ID: N/A
Krutika Desai Khan Official Website: N/A
Krutika Desai Khan Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/krutika.desai_official
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: N/A
Krutika Desai Khan Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
Krutika Desai Khan Personal Life
|Date of Birth||23 February 1968 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film: Insaaf (1987)
TV: Dekh Bhai Dekh (1993)
|Family||Father– Late Shri Giresh Desai (Theatre Artist)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Krutika Desai Khan Favourite Things
|Favourite Cuisine(s)||Indian & Thai Cuisine|
|Favourite Actors||Dev Anand, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actresses||Hema Malini, Rekha|
|Favourite Colours||White, Blue|
|Favourite Destinations||Pattaya, Goa|
Krutika Desai Khan Boys, Affairs and More
|Husband/Spouse||Imtiaz Khan (Actor, Brother of Amjad Khan)|
|Children||Daughter– Ayesha Khan
Facts About Krutika Desai Khan
- She was born in Mumbai into the Hindu family of the great theatre actor and director- late Girish Desai.
- She is associated with a theatre workshop for street children- ‘Akansha’.
- She debuted her acting career in Bollywood with the film- Insaaf (1987).
- She has also acted in two Gujarati plays- Pallavi Bani Parvati and To Karo Shree Ganesh.
- She shaved her head for the serial Uttaran (2008-2016), which made her the first woman to go bald in the Indian television history.
- She is married to Imtiaz Khan, the brother of actor Amjad Khan and the son of Hindi film actor ‘Jayant’ aka ‘Zakaria Khan’.
- She is a vegetarian, while her husband is a non-vegetarian.
- She is a gypsy soul and loves traveling.