Kavita Kaushik Wiki/Biography
Kavita Kaushik is a popular Indian actress. She was born on 15 February 1981 in Delhi, India. She did her schooling from All Saint’s School, Nainital, and graduated in Philosophy from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi. She used to do modeling and anchoring before entering into acting. She is best known for playing the role of Chandramukhi Chautala in SAB TV sitcom F.I.R. In 2010, she received Zee Gold Awards for Best Comic Actor, Later she won the Indian Telly Award for Best Actor In A comic role for the show F.I.R. She has also participated in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8 on colors. She has played minor roles in films like Phillum City, Mumbai Cutting, and more. She was last seen in comedy series Dr.Bhanumati on Duty on SAB TV. Kavita’s mother is a housewife and Kavita Kaushik father, Dinesh Chandra Kaushik, is a former CRPF officer.
Kavita Kaushik Contact Details
Kavita Kaushik Office Address: N/A
Kavita Kaushik Residence Address: Delhi, India
Kavita Kaushik Phone Number: N/A
Kavita Kaushik Email ID: N/A
Kavita Kaushik Official Website: N/A
Kavita Kaushik Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/Iamkavitak
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/TherealKavitaKaushik
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/ikavitakaushik
Kavita Kaushik Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 8″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 127 lbs
Kavita Kaushik Personal Life
|Date of Birth||15 February 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||All Saint’s School, Nanital, Uttarakhand|
|College||Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate (Philosophy)|
|Debut||TV: Kutumb (2001)
Film: Ek Hasina Thi (2004)
|Family||Father– Dinesh Chandra Kaushik (retired CRPF officer)
Mother– Not Known (housewife)
|Hobbies||Cooking, Dancing, Traveling, Trekking|
Kavita Kaushik Favourite Things
|Favourite Food||Grilled Basa, Hot Garlic, Burger, Hot Dog, Pizza, Sandwich|
|Favourite Drink||Cranberry juice|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Robert Downey Jr., Al Pacino|
|Favourite Actresses||Kareena Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Destination||Goa (Candolim Beach), New York|
Kavita Kaushik Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Karan V Grover (Actor)
Nawab Shah (Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Ronnit Biswas (Business Executive, m.2017-present)|
|Marriage Date||27 January 2017|
Facts About Kavita Kaushik
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Her mother named her Anandita when she was born but later an Astrologer suggested her parents change the name from Anandita to Kavita.
- She started hosting events, anchoring, and modeling during her college days.
- She was selected from an audition held in New Delhi for the serial ‘Kutumb’ in 2001.
- She is very close friends with Sakshi Kanwar, Kavita says she is more than a sister to her.
- Her father was diagnosed with cancer in 2015, he went through the treatment and he is fine now.
- She is a very good cook.
- She is a hardcore non-vegetarian, she always has a non-vegetarian dish in her lunch.
- Her first-ever childhood crush was Hemant Birje when she saw his film ‘Adventures of Tarzan’.
- Salman Khan said that his character in the film ‘Dabangg’ is inspired by Kavita’s character as Chandramukhi Chautala in F.I.R.