Hadiqa Kiani Wiki/Biography
Hadiqa Kiani is a Pakistani, Indian Politician. Hadiqa Kiani was born on Sunday, August 11, 1974 at Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan and Zodiac Sign is Leo. Hadiqa Kiani hails from Kurung Kumey, Arunachal Pradesh, religion belongs to is Hinduism and nationality, Pakistani.
Hadiqa Kiani Contact Details
Hadiqa Kiani Office Address: N/A
Hadiqa Kiani Residence Address: Rawalpindi
Hadiqa Kiani Phone Number: N/A
Hadiqa Kiani Email ID: [email protected]
Hadiqa Kiani Official Website: N/A
Hadiqa Kiani Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/HadiqaKianiFB
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/Hadiqa_Kiani
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UClhl6dCz3ofwXKzC2ux7QkQ
Hadiqa Kiani Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Hadiqa Kiani Personal Life
|Date of Birth||11 August 1974|
|Age (as in 2017)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|School||Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Islamabad|
|College/University||Kinnaird College for Women University, Lahore
Government College University, Lahore
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate in Psychology|
|Debut||Playback Singing: For the Film ‘Sargam’ (1995)
Album: Raaz (1996)
|Family||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Khawar Kiani (Poet)
Brother– Irfan Kiani
Sister– Sasha Kiani
Hadiqa Kiani Boys, Affairs and More
|Husband/Spouse||Hammad (m. 1997-2003)
Syed Fareed Sarwary, Businessman (m. 2005-2008)
|Children||Son– Naad-i-Ali (Adopted)
Facts About Hadiqa Kiani
- Her father lived until Hadiqa was just 3. She has, since then, lived with her mother, who was the Principal of a government school.
- Upon receiving her early education in the field of music from Madam Nargis Naheed, Hadiqa moved to Lahore when she was in the eighth standard and started getting training from Faiz Ahmed Khan and Wajid Ali Nashad.
- As an anchor on the children’s music program, ‘Angan Angan Taray,’ she, along with the co-hosts Amjad Bobby and Khalil Ahmed, sang over a thousand songs, for which she was presented with the title of ‘A+ Artist’ on behalf of PTV, in the early 1990s.
- Hadiqa gave her voice as a playback singer for the first time in a 1995 Pakistani film ‘Sargam,’ the music of which was composed by Adnan Sami and for her performance, she was honored with the prestigious ‘Nigar Award’ for Best Playback Singer- Female.
- She received the ‘NTM Viewer’s Choice Award’ for Best Female Singer of Pakistan at an award show where Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan was titled the Best Male Singer of Pakistan.
- After having lived as an engaged lady for two long years, she married Hammad in 1997. He was working as an animator on one of her videos in 1995. Right from day one of marriage, things changed fast and she was forced to leave her career. The couple then lived a life of separation for nearly seven months, before getting divorced in 2003.
- She recorded Pepsi sponsored theme song for ICC Cricket World Cup 1999. The song was written by her mother, and composed and produced by Nizar Lalani.
- More than a million copies of her second album, ‘Roshni,’ were sold in Pakistan alone thus getting a ‘Platinum’ certificate. The album was positioned 15 in the list of ‘The 20 Best Local Pop Albums Ever.’
- In 2001, a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company, ‘Unilever,’ signed her for the endorsement of Lipton and the following year for Sunsilk Shampoo’s endorsement.
- Her music video for the song ‘Mahi’ bagged her ‘Best Female Pop Singer Award’ that was conferred to her in 2004 by Indus Music, Pakistan’s first 24-hour music channel. The video featured her as a Vampire and gave a message that it’s harmful to judge people of different castes and faiths and to stereotype.