Govind Arun Ahuja was born to Mr.Kumar Arun Ahuja and Mrs. Devi Nirmala on 21st December 1963 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Govinda is an Indian film Actor, Politician, Comedian, Dancer, Film Producer. Govinda is well-known for his comic roles; he contributed immensely to the Hindi cinema with his dancing skills. He was at the peak of his career from the late 80s to the 90s.
Govinda Contact Details
Govinda Office Address: N/A
Govinda Residence Address: Virar, Maharashtra, India
Govinda Phone Number: N/A
Govinda Email ID: [email protected]
Govinda Official Website: N/A
Govinda Social Profiles
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/Govinda-Actor-35622276683
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/actorgovinda
YouTube Channel: N/A
Snapchat ID: N/A
Govinda Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 171 cm
in meters– 1.71 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85 kg
in pounds– 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 36 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
Govinda Personal Life
Govinda Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Neelam Kothari (Actress)
Rani Mukherji (Actress)
|Marriage Date||March 11, 1987|
|Children||Son– Yashvardhan Ahuja
Daughters– Tina Ahuja (Actor), 1 (Name Not Known) (Died when she was just 4 months old)
|Parents||Father– Arun Kumar Ahuja (Actor)
Mother– Nirmala Ahuja
|Siblings||Brother– Kirti Kumar (Actor)
Sister– Kamini Khanna (Writer)
|Nephew/Niece||Nephew– Krishna Abhishek (Actor)
Niece– Aarti Singh (Actress)
Govinda Favourite Things
|Favourite Food(s)||Moong Dal, Khichdi, Bhindi|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Just Around The Corner in Mumbai and Ming Yang in Mumbai|
Facts About Govinda
- He was born in Virar, Maharashtra, and brought up in the slums of Mumbai.
- He is the youngest of six siblings.
- When he was born, his father rejected to take him in his arms because of some reason.
- Govinda used to have such a craze of watching movies that he used to save money, especially for watching movies.
- His mother, Nazeem was a Muslim but got converted into Hinduism and changed her name to Nirmala Devi.
- Govinda had a very tough childhood; as his father produced only one film in his entire career and that too a big flop, due to which they had to shift to semi-rural semiurban areas from a bungalow.
- He was once rejected for a steward’s job at the Taj Mahal Hotel because his English wasn’t up to the mark.
- He is given the nickname “Chi-Chi,” which means little finger.
- Her mother wanted him to become a banker and never wanted him to become an actor. Even, he gave so many auditions, which were kept hidden from his mother.