Antara Motiwala Wiki/Biography
She was born into a Hindu-Gujarati family. Her father, Tushar Motiwala is an entrepreneur and so is her brother, Chitrang Motiwala. Her mother, Bhavana Motiwala, used to be a fashion stylist. Inheriting that style sense from her mother, she was certain which direction to go. She did her Masters in Styling from Instituto Marangoni, Milan, Italy. After completing her education, she worked at ‘Vanity Fair Milan’ with ‘Conde Nast International. While working at ‘Conde Nast International’, she once got a chance to visit India to met the editors of ‘Vogue India’, her friends who were engaged working with Vogue (India), suggested her to work with GQ India. In the year 2008, Antara, considering her friends’ suggestion she tried her luck in GQ India (Indian edition of the American monthly men’s magazine GQ) and got selected as a ‘Fashion Editor’ for GQ. She later started working at Conde Nast India.
Antara Motiwala Career
At the outset, she worked at ‘Vanity Fair Milan’ with the ‘Conde Nast International in Italy. Then she came to India and started working as Fashion Editor at GQ India.
Before her marriage, she was working with Conde Nast (India).
Antara Motiwala Contact Details
Antara Motiwala Office Address: N/A
Antara Motiwala Residence Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Antara Motiwala Phone Number: N/A
Antara Motiwala Email ID: N/A
Antara Motiwala Official Website: N/A
Antara Motiwala Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/antara_m
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/antaramotiwala
Antara Motiwala Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
Antara Motiwala Personal Life
|Date of Birth||June|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/Institute||Istituto Marangoni, Milan, Italy|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Styling|
|Family||Father– Tushar Motiwala (Businessman)
Mother– Bhavana Motiwala (Former Stylist)
Brother– Chitrang Motiwala (Businessman)
Antara Motiwala Favourite Things
|Favourite Destination(s)||Milan, Paris, Rome, Berlin, New York|
|Favourite Fashion/Style Icon||Audrey Hepburn (British Actress), Sonam Kapoor (Bollywood Actress)|
|Favourite Footballer||David Beckham|
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Gosling|
|Favourite Fashion Editor||Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert|
|Favourite TV Show||Mad Men|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Dolce & Gabbana, Peter Dundas, The Valentino duo (Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli), Stella McCartney, Kenzo Takada, Miuccia Prada|
|Favourite Fashion Brand(s)||YSL, Chanel, Balmain, Chloe|
Antara Motiwala Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mohit Marwah (Actor)|
|Husband/Spouse||Mohit Marwah (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||21 February 2018|
|Marriage Place||Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in Ras al-Khaimah, UAE|
Facts About Antara Motiwala
- Antara was born into an upper-class Gujarati family.
- Since at a very young age, Antara had decided to make her career in the field of fashion.
- After completing masters in styling, she got a job at ‘Vanity Fair Milan’ where she has worked with ‘Conde Nast International.’
- She was once traveled with her co-editor to India to met the editors of ‘Vogue India’ where her friends who worked there were suggested she try her luck in ‘GQ India.’
- On the suggestion of her friends, she went to ‘GQ India’ (Indian edition of the American monthly men’s magazine GQ) where she met the fashion editor ‘Arjun Bhasin’ who immediately hired her and appointed her as a ‘Fashion Editor.’ She works there since 2008.
- She was featured on the ‘WGSN’ (Fashion Trend Forecasting), ‘Vogue Hommes France’ (Fashion Magazine France), Scott Schuman‘s street style blog ‘The Sartorialist’, etc.