Mohit Suri Wiki/Biography & Career
Mohit Suri was born on 11-04-1981 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. He is an Indian Film Director, Writer & Assistant Director known for his works in the Bollywood industry. Mohit Suri was born and brought up in Mumbai. Prior to becoming a director, he worked as an office boy in the T-Series office and then served as an assistant to director Vikram Bhatt. After assisting him for a few years, he finally made his directorial debut with the film called Zeher in the year 2005. The film was produced by his uncle Mahesh Bhatt. His next film Kalyug was a huge hit and was also critically acclaimed. Since then, he has directed a lot of films and most of which have done well at the box office. Among the films which have catapulted him the maximum success are Murder 2, Aashiqui 2, and Ek Villian among others. His last released film was Half Girlfriend which released in 2017. His upcoming film is Malang which is a horror film and has Aditya Roy Kapur and Disha Patani in lead roles. In addition to direction, he is also a story writer and has written the scripts of his films such as Zeher, Kalyug, Raaz – The Mystery Continues, and Crook: It’s Good To Be Bad.
Mohit Suri Contact Details
Mohit Suri Office Address: N/A
Mohit Suri Residence Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Mohit Suri Phone Number: N/A
Mohit Suri Email ID: N/A
Mohit Suri Official Website: N/A
Mohit Suri Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/mohit.suri.334
Instagram Handle: N/A
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/mohit11481
Mohit Suri Physical Stats & More
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 76 kg
in Pounds- 168 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 33 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
Mohit Suri Personal Life
|Date of Birth||11 April 1981|
|Age (as of 2020)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Directorial: Zeher (2005)|
|Family||Father– Late Daksh Suri (Computer Salesman)
Mother– Late Heena Suri (Air-hostess)
Sister– Smiley Suri, Actress
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
Mohit Suri Favourite Things
|Favourite Actor||Riteish Deshmukh|
|Favourite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor|
Mohit Suri Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Name Not Known, RJ in Dubai (1995-2003)
|Wife/Spouse||Udita Goswami, Actress|
|Marriage Date||29 January 2013|
|Children||Son– Karma Suri (born in 2018)
Daughter– Devi Suri (Born in 2015)
Facts About Mohit Suri
- Suri’s mother, Late Heena Suri, was the youngest sister of filmmakers Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatt. She died of cardiac arrest at the age of 37, when Suri was only 8-years-old.
- In an interview, Suri revealed that he was never close to his father. He added that his father would only care for Suri’s sister, Smiley, and wouldn’t spare even a moment for him.
- Suri started working at a very young age of 16. His first job was to go to the T-Series office, picking up cassettes and bringing them back, on his maternal uncle Mahesh Bhatt’s behest.
- Soon, he started assisting director Vikram Bhatt in his film ventures. The duo directed as many as 8 movies together.
- He fell in love with actress Udita Goswami during the shoot of his film- Zeher (2005), wherein Goswami was playing the female lead. The couple, however, broke up when the actress went to the United States to pursue a course in acting. Nevertheless, the couple came back strong and finally tied the knot in 2013.
- Interestingly, all movies directed by Suri have background score composed by musician Raju Singh.