Dhvani Bhanushali Wiki/Biography
Dhvani Bhanushali was born on 2 June 1998 (age 20; as in 2018) in Mumbai. Music has always been a part of her life.She began singing at the age of 13.Dhvani used to participate in her school choir.The passion for music led Dhwani to create a YouTube channel; which became the turning point of her career. Soon, she got an opportunity to sing the song “Ishtehaar” for the movie Welcome To New York (2018). Thereafter, she went on to lend her voice to many popular songs including the Bollywood track “Dilbar” from the movie Satyameva Jayate, the song became so popular that it had crossed 25 million views within 24 hours of its release.
Dhvani Bhanushali Career
Apart from having an interest in music, Dhvani has also been brilliant at her studies. She did her schooling from a private school in Mumbai. Later, she was enrolled in HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai to pursue her graduation in Business Management and Entrepreneurship.She was supposed to go to London, UK, for higher studies; however, due to some reasons, she couldn’t go there. Meanwhile, Dhvani met Himesh Reshammiya, in his studio, while she was preparing for her entrance examination. It was Himesh who discovered her singing talent and advised her to pursue it.Dhvani made her debut at the age of 19 at MTV Unplugged Season 7 by singing “Naina,” which was composed by Amaal Mallik.She also collaborated with the Punjabi singer, Guru Randhawa, for the song “Ishaare Tere.” The song reached 100 million views on YouTube; soon after its release.In 2019, she released a music video, titled ‘Vaaste.’ The song instantly went viral after its release on YouTube.
Dhvani Bhanushali Contact Details
Dhvani Bhanushali Office Address: N/A
Dhvani Bhanushali Residence Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dhvani Bhanushali Phone Number: N/A
Dhvani Bhanushali WhatsApp Number: N/A
Dhvani Bhanushali Email ID: N/A
Dhvani Bhanushali Official Website: N/A
Dhvani Bhanushali Social Profile
Facebook Page: facebook.com/TheDhvaniBhanushali
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/dhvanivinod
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCHB7C9wDcFQguDm84nh9KCw
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/dhvanibhanushali22
Dhvani Bhanushali Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-28-34|
|Hair Colour||Black (Dyed Burgundy)|
Dhvani Bhanushali Personal Life
|Date of Birth||2 June 1998|
|Age (as in 2018)||20 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||A Private School in Mumbai|
|College/University||HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (Business Management and Entrepreneurship)|
|Debut||Bollywood: “Ishtehaar” Song in the movie “Welcome To New York” (2018)
TV: MTV Unplugged Season 7
Dhvani Bhanushali Favorite Things
|Favourite Actress||Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Singers||Shreya Ghoshal, Arijit Singh|
Facts About Dhvani Bhanushali
- By the age of 13, Dhvani had become passionate about music and it was her passion towards music that led Dhvani to create a YouTube channel where she would upload the videos of her songs.
- Dhvani loves to travel.
- After gaining popularity for her YouTube songs, Dhvani, at the age of 19, made her TV debut with MTV Unplugged season 7 by singing “Naina” song composed by Amaal Mallik.
- Her dream is to work with the music composer, A. R. Rahman.
- Thereafter, she went on to sing many popular songs including Ishtehaar, Humsafar Acoustic (2017), Smiley Song. Dhvani’s song ‘Dilbar’ from the movie “Satyameva Jayate” had managed to cross 25 million views within 24 hours of its release.
- She is also passionate about writing her own lyrics and wishes to become like Beyonce one day.
- She has also sung along with the noted Punjabi singer Guru Randhawa the song “Ishare Tere,” which became very popular among the youth.
- After the chartbuster Dilbar in 2018, Dhvani came back with another music video, titled ‘Vaaste’ in 2019. The song went viral within a few hours of its release on YouTube.
- Here’s an interesting video about Dhwani Bhanushali’s biography: