Sussanne Khan Wiki/Biography
Sussanne Khan was born on 26-10-1978 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian Interior Designer.
Sussanne Khan Career
After obtaining an Art associate degree in interior designing in 1995 from the Brooks College in USA, Sussanne Khan started her career as an interior designer in 1996 by following the footsteps of her mother who was also a well known interior design during her active career.
In 2011, she partnered with fellow interior designer and a well recognised film producer, Gauri Khan, to launch and introduce The Charcoal Project foundation in Mumbai, which is the first interior fashion design store in India. The Charcoal Project is also considered as the most popular design store in India.
She worked for The Label Life, an e-commerce fashion lifestyle company established in 2012. She was employed as the first interior fashion designer for the company. In 2014, she launched the official branch of Pearl Academy campus in Mumbai and supporting the students of the academy by handling scholarships.
Sussanne Khan Contact Details
Sussanne Khan Office Address: N/A
Sussanne Khan Residence Address: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sussanne Khan Phone Number: N/A
Sussanne Khan Email ID: N/A
Sussanne Khan Official Website: N/A
Sussanne Khan Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/suzkr
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/sussannekroshan
Sussanne Khan Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 45 kg
in pounds– 99 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-26-28|
Sussanne Khan Personal Life
|Date of Birth||26 October 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|College||Brooks College, California|
|Educational Qualification||Associates of Arts degree in Interior Design|
|Family||Father– Sanjay Khan (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother– Zarine Katrak Khan (Interior Designer, Model)
Brother– Zayed Khan (Actor)
Sisters– Simone Arora (Elder- Designer), Farah Khan Ali (Elder- Jewellery Designer)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Exercising, Listening to music|
|Controversies||• In 2014, after Sussanne and Hrithik Roshan’s divorce, gossips started making the rounds that Arjun Rampal was the reason behind their separation and it has also been heard that Sussanne was a cocaine-addict, which was another reason behind their divorce.
• On June 2016 a case was registered against her under Section 420 of the IPC for falsely representing herself as an architect to a Goa-based developer.
Sussanne Khan Boys, Affairs and More
Arjun Rampal (Actor- Rumoured)
|Husband/Spouse||Hrithik Roshan (Actor, Separated)|
|Marriage Date||20 December 2000|
|Children||Sons– Hrehaan Roshan, Hriddhan Roshan
Sussanne Khan Favorite Things
|Favourite Food(s)||Bhindi-Roti, Rajma-Chawal, Burger, Raspberry delice, Panipuri|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Anushka Sharma, Kajol|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood– Dangal
Tollywood– Baahubali: The Beginning
|Favourite Colour(s)||White, Black, Yellow|
Facts About Sussanne Khan
- Does Sussanne Khan smoke?: Yes
- Does Sussanne Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sussanne Khan is an Indian interior designer and the ex-wife of Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan.
- Her father was a renowned Bollywood actor and best known for his role of ‘Tipu Sultan’ in Doordarshan TV’s show, ‘The Sword of Tipu Sultan’ (1990-91) while her mother was a famous model of the 1960s.
- She has her own interior designing studio called ‘The Charcoal Project’ in Andheri West, Mumbai.
- She and her ex-husband Hrithik, both have inked a similar tattoo on their wrists.
- She got divorced in November 2014 which was finalized by Bandra family court, but she is still a good friend of him and they used to meet each other for the sake of their sons.
- She has appeared on the cover pages of magazines like ‘Better Homes’, ‘India Forbes’, ‘Hello’, ‘Good Housekeeping’, ‘Vogue’, etc.