Meher Malik Wiki/Biography
Meher Malik was born on (27-October-1988) in Delhi. Her Profession is an Indian Belly Dancer. Meher Malik resided in the Middle East for Seventeen Years in Muscat, Oman. She participated in India’s Got Talent1, Where She got good Acclaim for her dazzling performance. In 2011, Her talent explored by Hrithik Roshan’s Just Dance that was aired on Star Plus. She is a trained Belly Dancer, She started a Belly Dance School in Delhi named “The Banjara School of Dance”.
Meher Malik Contact Details
Meher Malik Office Address: N/A
Meher Malik Residence Address: New Delhi, India
Meher Malik Phone Number: 9899851475
Meher Malik Email ID: N/A
Meher Malik Official Website: www.banjaradance.com
Meher Malik Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/meherbanjaran
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: N/A
Meher Malik Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 129 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Meher Malik Personal Life
|Date of Birth||27 October 1988|
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Muscat, Oman|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi ( Discontinued After 4 Months)|
|Educational Qualification||N/A (Two Times College Drop Out)|
|Debut||TV: India’s Got Talent (2009)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Meher Malik Favourite Things
|Favourite Snacks||Lays chips|
|Favourite Cuisine||Goan Cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Colour||Red, Black|
|Favourite Sport||Sky Diving|
|Favourite Dancer||Leila Haddad|
|Favourite Destination||New Zealand, Nepal|
Facts About Meher Malik
- She was born in Delhi but she has spent 17 years in the Middle East (Muscat, Oman).
- She came back to Delhi from the Middle East to pursue fashion designing from NIFT (Delhi), but she was so inclined towards dance that she left NIFT after the four months of enrollment.
- She could not get the desired recognition in the Belly dance at that time so she once again took admission to Delhi University to study psychology but she dropped her college for the second time to fulfill her dreams of being a belly dancer.
- She has mastered the Egyptian Belly dance and she is the first to establish a school of Belly Dancing in Delhi- The Banjara School of Dance.
- In 2009, she received huge recognition in India’s Got Talent 1.
- In 2011, she got selected on Hrithik Roshan’s Just Dance aired on Star Plus.