Yashmeen Chauhan Wiki/Biography
Yashmeen Chauhan was born on March 21, 1979 (age 41) in Delhi, India. She is a celebrity bodybuilder. Competitive weightlifter dubbed the Iron Woman of India who joined the Indian Body Building & Fitness Federation. She went on to become an IBBFF Ms. India Double Gold Winner and was named Ms. Olympia Amateur 2018.
Yashmeen Chauhan Contact Details
Yashmeen Chauhan Office Address: N/A
Yashmeen Chauhan Residence Address: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Yashmeen Chauhan Phone Number: 098104 46138
Yashmeen Chauhan Email ID: [email protected]
Yashmeen Chauhan Official Website: www.yashmeen.com
Yashmeen Chauhan Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/yashmeenchauhanofficial
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/yashmeenchauhan
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/SculptGym
Twitter Handle: N/A
Yashmeen Chauhan Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
Yashmeen Chauhan Personal Life
|Date of Birth||21 March 1979|
|Age (as of 2020)||41 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Gymming, dancing, biking|
Yashmeen Chauhan Favourite Things
|Favourite Food||Ice Cream|
|Favourite Bodybuilders||Dana Linn Bailey, Oksana Grishina|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Quotes||“I will do more than just move forward, I will bend but never break, I will keep coming around like a boomerang.”
“Trust yourself when all men doubt you.”
Yashmeen Chauhan Boys, Affairs and More
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Daughter– Tanya Sheikh (Gym trainer)
Facts About Yashmeen Chauhan
- Yashmeen is a popular bodybuilder, owner of Sculpt Gym, a professional athlete, and a prep coach.
- She had a difficult childhood as when she was just 2 years old, her mother eloped with her lover to marry him and her father too remarried after that, after which she was brought up by her paternal grandparents.
- When she was in school, she used to be fat and everybody used to make fun of her. However, she was overweight because of a disease.
- She was in the bodybuilding line since the age of 17.
- She was Gladrags Mrs. India 2005 “Best Body Award” winner.
- She won the IFBB Miss India competition in 2016.
- She also won the IFBB Miss Asia Bronze in China in 2016.
- She is a Reebok certified aerobics instructor and dance choreographer. She is also an IKFF Certified Kettlebell teacher.