Ayesha Takia Wiki/Biography
Ayesha Takia was born on (10 -April-1986) in Mumbai, India. Ayesha Takia is an Indian film actress who appeared in many Bollywood and Tollywood movies. She was introduced to the Hindi Film Industry with the movie named ‘Tarzan: The Wonder Car”, She performed splendid acting in her Debut film and which won her Film fare Best Debut Award in the year 2004. She Was on the “Most Desirable Woman of India” list in 2006. Her Notable films also include Dor(2006), for which she won the Screen Award for best actress. She started her acting career in her childhood before making her entry to films, she has appeared in two music videos, At age of 15 where her appearance in the first album was released by “Falguni Pathak” which was in a super hit at that time. The second album is “Shake it, Daddy”.
Ayesha Takia Career
She made her debut appearance on the television screen with advertisements where she promoting the popular health drink Complan along with Shahid Kapoor. Then in 2000, she appeared in the Falguni Pathak’s video song Meri Chunar udd add Jaye and also the most popular remix song Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin. After the release of this song, she was signed for her debut movie Socha Na Tha but her movie Tarzan: the wonder car was released first. She has also worked in Telugu movies. In 2006, she has also starred in the film Dor where she portrays a deglamorized role of a young Rajasthani widow. Her other hit movies include Salaam E Ishq: A Tribute to Love, Dil Mange More, Shaadi No. 1, Home Delivery: Aapko…. Ghar Tak, Shaadi Se Pehle, etc.
Ayesha Takia Contact Details
Ayesha Takia Office Address: N/A
Ayesha Takia Residence Address: Chembur, Mumbai
Ayesha Takia Phone Number: N/A
Ayesha Takia Email ID: N/A
Ayesha Takia Official Website: N/A
Ayesha Takia Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/iAyeshaTakia
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/ayeshatakia
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/ayeshatakiaazme
Ayesha Takia Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 139 lbs
Ayesha Takia Personal Life
|Date of Birth||10 April 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||30 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||St. Anthony’s School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004)|
|Family||Father– Nishit Takia
Mother– Faridah Takia
|Ethnicity||Gujarati, British and Maharashtrian|
|Hobbies||Reading, listening to music, watching movies, dancing, traveling|
Ayesha Takia Favourite Things
|Favourite Pakistani Artists||Ghulam Ali and Abeeda Parveen|
|Favourite Movies||Lamhe (1991), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995).|
|Favourite Brands||Mango, Zara, Diesel, FCUK, Guess and G-star|
|Favourite Food||Indian and Italian (Pizza, Pasta, wonton Soups, Vada Paav, salads) and
Chinese Hakka Noodles
|Favourite Music||Hip-hop, Techno, Trance, Soft rock, Rock, Ghazal, Sufi, Hindi Film Songs|
|Favourite Actors||Bollywood: Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Shah Rukh Khan
Hollywood: Johnny Depp
|Favourite Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji, Sridevi|
|Favourite Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Favourite Perfumes||212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, Armani Code by Giorgio Armani, Cherie by Christian Dior, and True Star by Tommy Hilfiger|
Ayesha Takia Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sidharth Koirala (Actor)
Ashmit Patel (Actor)
Farhan Azmi (Entrepreneur)
|Children||Son– Mikail Azmi|
Facts About Ayesha Takia
- Takia’s debut was supposed to be with the movie Socha Na Tha but due to delays in its production, Taarzan: The Wonder Car was released first.
- Apart from Hindi movies, she has also worked in Telugu movies.
- Ayesha showed her bold and ethical side when she condemned her politician father-in-law, Samajwadi Party MLA Abu Azmi’s opinion on punishing the rape victims too!
- She’s declared herself vegan in a public statement when she appeared in an ad for PETA India.
- She was on the “Most Desirable Woman of India” list in 2006.
- An ardent cat lover, Ayesha had a cat named Morrison.
- When Takia was not married to her now-husband Farhan Azmi, she paid a nice gesture to him by keeping Ramadan for the whole month. Now she is a converted Muslim after marrying him.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a travel show host as she loves to travel and be in front of the camera.
- For her fitness, she does aerobics, yoga, and meditation.
- Ayesha always asks the producers to refrain from intimate scenes and requests to put the clause in the contract.
- She once turned down a role in the Hollywood movie- “A Knight With The King”.