Asmita Sood Wiki/Biography
Asmita Sood was born on 20 December 1989 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family. Sood did graduation in commerce from Delhi University, after completing her early education from Loreto Convent Tara Hall.
Asmita Sood Career
Sood started her career as a model and participated in many fashion events in her early career. Later she made her television debut with Channel V’s reality show Get Gorgeous. In 2011, Sood also participated in the ‘Femina Miss India beauty pageant’ and she was one of the top 10 contestants in the competition. The same year, Sood made her acting debut with the Telugu film ‘Brammigadi Katha’. In this film, she appeared in the role of Maya. Later she was a part of many South Indian films.
Asmita Sood Contact Details
Asmita Sood Office Address: N/A
Asmita Sood Residence Address: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Asmita Sood Phone Number: N/A
Asmita Sood Email ID: N/A
Asmita Sood Official Website: N/A
Asmita Sood Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/IamAsmitaSood
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/asmita_s/
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/IamAsmitaSood
Asmita Sood Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Asmita Sood Personal Life
|Date of Birth||20 December 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||Film: Brammigadi Katha (Telugu, 2011), Victory (Kannada, 2013), 5 Sundarikal (Malayalam, 2013)
TV: Get Gorgeous (Hindi, 2010)
|Family||Father– Not Known (Businessman)
Mother– Not Known (Homemaker)
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
Facts About Asmita Sood
- Asmita born and brought up in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Initially, she worked at AIESEC in Delhi IIT.
- She is a trained Kathak Dancer.
- In 2010, she participated in the reality show ‘Get Gorgeous’ that aired on Channel V India.
- In 2011, she participated in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant but ended up as one of the top 10 finalists.
- She has done modeling for various popular brands or companies like Airtel, Vaibhav Jewellers, SBI Credit cards, Uninor, Big Bazaar, etc.
- She got a breakthrough role in 2011 in the Telugu film ‘Brammigadi Katha’ as Maya.
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam.