Amy Louise Jackson is a British model-turned-actress, who has a reputation of being a femme fatale in the South Indian and Bollywood films. She became a household after films like Yevadu (2014), Singh Is Bliing (2015), I (2015), and 2.0 (2018). Let us find out some fascinating facts about Amy Jackson and try to dig out about her personal and professional life. Shall we begin?
The Aquarius actress was born on 31 January 1991 (aged 27; as in 2018) in Isle of Man, United Kingdom, which is located between Great Britain and Ireland. A couple of years after her birth, her family moved to Woolton, a suburb of Liverpool, England.
Being a tomboy, she spent most of her childhood playing sports, riding horses, and hanging out with her school friends.
As she hails from a family who was very much into education, she always focused on studies and aimed to learn A-level languages or earn a degree in law. During her teenage, she never thought of making a career in modelling, but destiny had some other plans for her. When she turned 16, she started doing part-time modelling. The same year, her modelling career took off when she won the titles Miss Teen Liverpool and Miss Teen Great Britain. When she turned 17, she won the title of Miss Teen World, which made her a media star worldwide.
Again, she never thought of pursuing a career in acting. While she was doing a modelling assignment, her potential to be the next star was discovered by a renowned Tamil director, A. L. Vijay.
In just a matter of a few weeks, she grabbed her debut role in the Tamil period drama film Madrasapattinam (2010). After this, there was no turning back for her; as she has been a part of box-office hits like Yevadu (2014), Singh Is Bliing (2015), I (2015), and 2.0 (2018).
Amy Jackson Contact Details
Amy Jackson Phone Number: N/A
Amy Jackson Office Address: N/A
Amy Jackson Residence Address: N/A
Amy Jackson Email ID: N\A
Amy Jackson Official Website: N\A
Amy Jackson Social Profiles
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/IamAmyJackson
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/iamamyjackson
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/iamamyjackson
YouTube Channel: N\A
Snapchat ID: N/A
The blue-eyed actress is around 5′ 7″ tall, weighs around 50 kg, and has brown hair.
She is a fitness enthusiast and follows various types of fitness regimes like yoga, cardio, swimming, dancing, kickboxing, and jogging.
Family & Boyfriends
She was born into a working-class Christian family of radio professionals; as both her parents, work in BBC Radio Merseyside as producers. Moreover, her father, Alan Jackson, is a popular sports presenter, and her mother, Marguerita Jackson, was a horse riding trainer. She has an elder sister named Alicia Jackson.
Whether she is in India or the United Kingdom, her love life has always been in news. During the making of her debut Bollywood film Ekk Deewana Tha (2012), Amy and her co-star Prateik Babbar came closer to each other.
They were in so much love that they tattooed each other’s name on their arms and even got engaged.
After being in a relationship for around 2 years, the couple split; allegedly due to Prateik’s late-night party routine, which was hampering Amy’s professional life.
After parting ways with Prakeik Babbar, she dated Liverpool boxer, Joe Selkirk. Their relationship ended up badly in 2013 when he physically assaulted her at the Malmaison hotel in Princes Dock.
In 2014, she was in a relationship with the Coronation Street’ star Ryan Thomas, but the couple split-up after 7 months.
In early 2018, she started dating British businessman, George Panayiotou. On 1 January 2018, she got engaged to him in Zambia, South Africa.
She was good in studies and completed her graduation from St. Edward’s College in Liverpool, where she studied English Literature, English language, and Ethics. She started doing modelling at the age of 16. Her fortunes turned when she won three beauty titles consecutively, Miss Teen Liverpool, Miss Teen Great Britain, and Miss Teen World, and attracted worldwide attention through the media. While pursuing her modelling career, she caught the attention of South Indian filmmaker A. L. Vijay, who signed her for his Tamil period drama film Madrasapattinam (2010).
Since then there has been no turning back and today, she is one of the most demanded actresses of the South Indian film industry.
She is a big-budget movie star and charges around ₹1-2 crore/film.
On 8 November 2013, her then-boyfriend, Joseph Selkirk, pushed her out of a car and even held her jaw at the Malmaison hotel in Liverpool. Upon his arrest, he was given a 12-month community service order and fined GBP300 by the Crown Prosecution Service.
- Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Ranbir Kapoor are her favourite actors.
- Kate Winslet, Vidya Balan, and Kareena Kapoor are her favourite actresses.
- She is a frequent movie watcher and her favourite films include Titanic, French Kiss, The Notebook, and Jab We Met.
- She never skips a chance to work with filmmakers S. Shankar and A. R. Murugadoss.
- In her free time, she loves listening to the Spice Girls.
- She is known to be a big foodie and likes to eat Chocolates, Silky Pudding, Sushi, Scrambled Eggs, Grilled Chicken or Fish, Butter Chicken, Kerala-Style Vegetable Stew, and Mutton Biryani. 
- She likes to dine at Hakkasan, Koya, Nozomi in London, Pali Village Cafe and Eat Around The Corner in Mumbai.
- She is a huge fan of David Beckham and is a loyal supporter of English football club Liverpool FC.
- Travelling recharges and rejuvenates her. Amy’s favourite holiday spot is Ibiza. In 2016, when she was there for her holidays, her passport, wallet, etc., were stolen.
- She is an animal lover. In 2016, she took up a vegan diet challenge and has been a supporter of PETA.
- She was the first choice to play the lead role opposite Salman Khan in the action film Kick (2014), but due to her busy schedule, she stepped out of the project.
- For her role in Akshay Kumar’s Singh Is Bliing, she did training in martial arts.
- She is bisexual. .
- She doesn’t like city life, and instead, enjoys the nature and countryside.
- She loves to wear sarees.