Amrita Prakash Wiki/Biography
Amrita Prakash was born on 12-05-1987 in Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan, India. She is an Indian Film Actress, Television Actress & Model who known for her work in Hindi and Malayalam films.
Amrita Prakash Career
Amrita Prakash Contact Details
Amrita Prakash Office Address: N/A
Amrita Prakash Residence Address: Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Amrita Prakash Phone Number: N/A
Amrita Prakash Email ID: N/A
Amrita Prakash Official Website: N/A
Amrita Prakash Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/AmritaPrakashOfficial
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/amritaprakash
LinkedIn Profile: N/A
YouTube Channel: youtube.com/amritaprakashofficia
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/AMOOPOINTOFVIEW
Amrita Prakash Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
Amrita Prakash Personal Life
|Date of Birth||12 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|College/University||The University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree in Commerce and Business Administration|
|Debut||Film (Child Artist): Tum Bin (2001)
TV (Host): Fox Kids (1999-2004)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Hiking, Swimming, Photography, Writing, Reading, Baking|
Amrita Prakash Family
|Parents||Father– Dr. Prakash Bakshi (Chairman Of NABARD)
Mother– Name Not Known
Amrita Prakash Favourite Things
|Favourite Baker||Bombay Bakerina, Mumbai|
|Favourite Food(s)||Pancake, Pizza|
|Favourite Film(s)||Na Jaane Kabse, Vivah|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Pink, Blue, Yellow, Red|
|Favourite Designer||Rocky S|
|Favourite Brand(s)||Mango, H&M|
|Favourite Style Icon(s)||Madonna, Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Destination||Aarhus, Denmark|
|Favourite Book||The Book Thief|
Facts About Amrita Prakash
- She was four years old when she first acted as a child artist for a local footwear advertisement in Kerala.
- She was seen in over 50 commercials during her childhood for brands like Dabur, Glucon-D, Ruffles Lays, Rasna, Pepsi, etc.
- She had been the face of Lifebuoy Soaps packaging for more than two years.
- From 1999 to 2004, she had been the host of the show “Fox Kids” (a cartoon show on Star Plus) where her character as Miss India got colossal fame, especially amongst kids.
- In 2001, she starred on Anubhav Sinha‘s directorial debutant movie “Tum Bin” as ‘Milli,’ for which she got many critics and public acclaims. She even got nominated for Best Child Artist through several Lobbies.
- After the success of the movie “Tum Bin,” she continued with television. She got a chance to co-host a show “Kya Masti Kya Dhoom” with Bollywood actress Sonali Bendre for two years.
- A few of her notable works (in Indian daily soaps) during her adolescence were Yeh Meri Life Hai- Sony, Star Bestsellers- Star Plus, Rishtey- Sony, Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat, Saath Phere- Zee TV, and Koi Apna Sa- Zee TV.
- After working on a dozen TV shows, soaps, etc, she took a break from the industry for two years.
- She has worked predominately in Bollywood and Malayalam Films.
- At 16, she went on to do one of her life’s biggest projects. It was a Malayalam Film “Manjupoloru Penkutty ” directed by Kamal, a widely critically acclaimed film.