Yami Gautam Wiki/Biography
Yami Gautam (born 28 November 1988) is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Hindi films. Gautam came to prominence after starring in a series of Fair & Lovely commercials. She later starred in television shows such as Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2008–2009) and Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam (2009–2010). Following this, she appeared in several South Indian films.
Yami Gautam Contact Details
Yami Gautam Office Address: N/A
Yami Gautam Residence Address: Chandigarh, India
Yami Gautam Phone Number: N/A
Yami Gautam Email ID: N/A
Yami Gautam Official Website: N/A
Yami Gautam Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/YamiGautam
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/yamigautam
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/yamigautam
Yami Gautam Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
Yami Gautam Personal Life
|Date of Birth||28 November 1988|
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|College||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Law (honors)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ullasa Utsaha (2010, Kannada film)
Vicky Donor (2012, Bollywood)
TV Debut: Chand Ke Paar Chalo (2008)
|Family||Father– Mukesh Gautam (Director)
Mother– Anjali Gautam
Brother– Ojas Gautam (Younger)
Sister– Surilie Gautam (Younger, Actress)
|Hobbies||Yoga and reading|
Yami Gautam Favourite Things
|Favourite Food||Chamba ka Rajma|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Jessica Alba and Tyra Banks|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Directors||Shoojit Sircar, Raju Hirani, Imtiaz Ali, Sriram Raghavan, Neeraj Pandey|
|Favourite Color||Black, Red and White|
|Favourite Perfume||Forever and Ever Dior|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Rocky S, Sabyasachi and Masaba|
|Favourite Destination||London and New York|
Facts About Yami Gautam
- Yami is half Pahadi and half Punjabi, as her father is Punjabi and mother is Pahari.
- She was born in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, but after her grandfather opened a school for the underprivileged in Chandigarh, her family moved from Himachal to Chandigarh.
- She used to be extremely shy, timid and studious.
- Her father directed the popular show, India’s Most Wanted, and was also the vice president of PTC channel in Punjab.
- Once, her father’s friend took some pictures of her from her mother and showed it to a few TV production houses in Mumbai. Luckily, a production house liked it, after which she gave an audition in Mumbai and got selected by Partho Mitra, a Bengali and the director of the TV serial.
- Her first ad commercial was for Fair & Lovely, which was directed by Anurag Basu.