Parineeti Chopra Wiki/Biography
Parineeti Chopra was born on 22 October 1988 (age 32 years; as of 2020) in Ambala, Haryana, India. She attended the Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala, and went to Manchester Business School, Manchester, England for further studies. Parineeti obtained a triple honors degree in Business, Finance, and Economics. Chopra was a studious child and always bagged one of the top three positions in her class. She secured the AIR #1 in SSC exams and was awarded by Prathiba Patil, the then President of India. Parineeti always aspired to be an Investment Banker. In 2009, during the economic recession of the UK, she was unable to find a job in London and hence returned to India. Chopra joined Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant. While she was working for the promotions of Band Baaja Baaraat, it was then that she decided to become an actress. She resigned from her executive position to attend an acting school. Parineeti has also received training in singing and has done B.A. Honors in Music.
Parineeti Chopra Career
Parineeti made her acting debut in 2011 with the Bollywood film “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl.” Although she played a supporting role in the film, her performance was critically acclaimed and earned her a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Next, she starred in “Ishaqzaade” opposite Arjun Kapoor. Parineeti played the role of a tomboy Muslim girl who marries a Hindu boy. Subsequently, she appeared in films like “Shuddh Desi Romance” (2013), “Hasee Toh Phasee” (2014), and “Daawat-e-Ishq” (2014). In 2017, she featured in the romantic drama “Meri Pyaari Bindu” alongside Ayushmann Khurrana. Chopra also, made her singing debut in the film by singing “Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin.”
Parineeti Chopra Contact Details
Parineeti Chopra Office Address: N/A
Parineeti Chopra Residence Address: Ambala, Haryana, India
Parineeti Chopra Phone Number: N/A
Parineeti Chopra Email ID: N/A
Parineeti Chopra Official Website: N/A
Parineeti Chopra Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/parineetichopra
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/ParineetiChopra
Parineeti Chopra Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
Parineeti Chopra Personal Life
Parineeti Chopra Favourite Things
|Favourite Food||Rajma-Chawal, Kadhi Chicken, Pizza, and Margarita|
|Favourite Actor||Saif Ali Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favourite Film||Pakeezah, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Barfi|
|Favourite Musicians||Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, A.R. Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Beyoncé|
|Favourite Songs||Just a Dream by Nelly, Hey Baby Pitbull, and T-Pain, Loca by Shakira, Who’s that|
|Favourite Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez, 212 VIP, and Acqua Di Gio|
|Favourite Restaurant||Ping Pong, Mangi Ferra, Indigo in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, London|
Parineeti Chopra Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Maneesh Sharma (Director, Rumour)
Charit Desai (Assistant Director, Rumour)
Facts About Parineeti Chopra
- Parineeti used to be very studious and till her 12th standard was always ranked among the top 3 students in her class.
- She secured the first position across India in SSC exams and was conferred the award by Pratibha Patil (the president of India at that time).
- She always wanted to be an investment banker, and at the age of 17, she went to Manchester for further studies, where she obtained a triple honors degree (in business, finance, and economics).
- She worked for the famous football club Manchester United as one of the team leaders for the catering during the matches.
- Due to the economic recession in 2009, she wasn’t able to find a job in London, after which she returned to India and joined Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant.
- She never wanted to become an actress and aspired to become an investment banker.
- When she was working as a Personal Assistant to Rani Mukerji, she suggested Parineeti try her luck in acting.
- She used to weigh around 86 kg, but after signing a 3-film deal with Yash Raj Films, she lost around 25 kg.