Niki Aneja Walia Wiki/Biography
Niki Aneja Walia was born on 26-09-1972 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. She is an Indian Film Actress, Television Actress. Soap Opera Actress & Model who is known for her work in Bollywood movies, Hindi television series, and music videos.
Niki Aneja Walia Contact Details
Niki Aneja Walia Office Address: N/A
Niki Aneja Walia Residence Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Niki Aneja Walia Phone Number: N/A
Niki Aneja Walia Email ID: N/A
Niki Aneja Walia Official Website: N/A
Niki Aneja Walia Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/OfficialNikiWalia
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/niki_walia
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/IAmNikiWalia
Niki Aneja Walia Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Niki Aneja Walia Personal Life
|Date of Birth||26 September 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Mr. Azaad (1994)
TV: Baat Ban Jaye (Hindi, 1995), Zee & U. (English, 2009)
|Family||Father– Narayan Aneja
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Niki Aneja Walia Boys, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||February 2002|
|Children||Daughter– Sabrina Walia
Son– Sean Walia
Facts About Niki Aneja Walia
- Niki born and brought up in Mumbai, India.
- In 1991, she participated in the ‘Miss World University’ contest and became the runner-up.
- She judged the beauty contest ‘Femina Miss India 1994’ in which Aishwarya Rai won the ‘Miss World title’ and Sushmita Sen won the ‘Miss Universe’ title.
- She started her acting career in 1994 by playing the role of Inspector Shalu in the Bollywood film ‘Mr. Azaad.’
- She featured in some music videos like Indian Television Academy Theme Song (2003), Acted: Eyes- Anu Malik (1993), Danced in Semi Animated Music Video: Vote for Ghagra-Ila Arun (2000), etc.
- She also worked in UK’s first British Asian soap ‘Cloud 9’ (2012) that aired on Zing TV UK.
- She featured in numerous commercial advertisements for popular brands like Sunsilk Shampoo, Gold Flake Tobacco, BPL Sanyo TV, etc.