Niharica Raizada Wiki/Biography
Niharica Raizada is a European actress. She was born in 1990 in Luxembourg, Europe. She mostly appeared in Hindi movies. In 2010, she won the Miss India UK title and in the same year, she was runner-up at Miss India Worldwide 2010. Niharica Raizada is the granddaughter of famous musician O. P. Nayyar. Niharica worked in Hindi, Bengali, and Gujarati languages. She made her debut in the Bengali language with the movie Damadol and in Hindi movies with 6-5=2.
Niharica Raizada Contact Details
Niharica Raizada Office Address: N/A
Niharica Raizada Residence Address: Luxembourg, Europe
Niharica Raizada Phone Number: N/A
Niharica Raizada Email ID: N/A
Niharica Raizada Official Website: N/A
Niharica Raizada Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/official_niharica_raizada
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/niharica_WT
Niharica Raizada Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
Niharica Raizada Personal Life
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Luxembourg, Europe|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|School||European School of Luxembourg I, Luxembourg City|
|College||Imperial College London; Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland|
|Education Qualifications||Master of Research in Translational Medicine, Research in Cardiology|
|Debut||Film Debut: Damadol (Bengali, 2013), 6-5=2 (Bollywood, 2014), Var To NRI J (Gujarati, 2016)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Avneesh Raizada
Sister– Nirekhna Raizada
Facts About Niharica Raizada
- She learned her acting skills from New York Film Academy.
- Apart from being an actor, she is also a successful cardiologist in England by profession.
- She is trained in western classical music and ballet.
- She has participated in Miss India UK 2010 and Miss India Worldwide 2011.
- She released a song in French for the brand Chambor.
- She has featured in some parody songs like What’s Trending India and Shudh Desi Gaane on YouTube
- Her dream is to work with the renowned film-maker, Sanjay Leela Bhansali.