Kavya Shetty Wiki/Biography
Kavya Shetty is an Indian film actress and model who predominantly works in the Kannada film industry. She has also appeared in a few Tamil films. Kavya is a professional model who took part in the 2011 Femina Miss India beauty pageant. She went on to work as a commercial model, before venturing into acting. She made her acting debut in the 2013 Kannada film Nam Duniya Nam Style directed by Preetham Gubbi.
Kavya Shetty Contact Details
Kavya Shetty Office Address: N/A
Kavya Shetty Residence Address: Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Kavya Shetty Phone Number: N/A
Kavya Shetty Email ID: [email protected]
Kavya Shetty Official Website: N/A
Kavya Shetty Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/IAmKavyaShetty
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/kavyashettyofficial
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/IAmKavyaShetty
Kavya Shetty Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
Kavya Shetty Personal Life
|Date of Birth||10 June 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College/University||Institute: N. M. A. M. Institute of Technology, Nitte|
|Educational Qualification||CSE (Computer Science Engineering)|
|Debut||Kannada Cinema: Nam Duniya Nam Style (2013)
Telugu Cinema: Shivani (2014)
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading Books, Photography|
Kavya Shetty Family
|Parents||Father– Manohar Shetty (Economics Professor)
Mother– Vasanthi Shetty (Retired Bank Employee)
Kavya Shetty Favourite Things
|Favourite Food||Sea Food|
|Favourite Actor||Bradley Cooper|
|Favourite Film||P.S. I Love You|
|Favourite Sportsman||David Beckham|
Facts About Kavya Shetty
- Kavya Shetty was born into a Mangalorean family in Karnataka.
- She started her career as a model after completing the graduation in Computer Science Engineering.
- The Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa is the man behind her success; as he recognized her talent and skills and carved it by promoting her to several ramp walks.
- She is one of the most prominent faces of the Indian advertisement industry. She has worked for several prints and television commercials including Reliance Jewels, Psr, Club Mahindra, Malabar Gold, Toyota Altis, Palam Skills, Clinic Plus, and Santoor.
- She is an Indian film actress and commercial model who typically works for Kannada Cinema. She also appeared in some Tamil movies including Shivani and Idhu Enna Maayam.
- She got fame in the South film industry after the huge success of her movie Ishtakamya directed by Nagathihalli Chandrashekar.
- She earned the Miss Photogenic title at 2011 Femina Miss India.
- She was one of the finalists in the “Ford Models Supermodel of the World” contest in New Delhi.
- She has worked for a few Kannada and Telugu films which include Nam Duniya Nam Style, Shivani, Ishtakamya, Zoom, Smile Please, Sahara, and more.