Jiah Khan Wiki/Biography
Jiah Khan was born on 20-02-1988 in New York City in the state of New York, United States. She was a British American Film Actress, Singer & Model who was known for her work in Bollywood films.
Jiah Khan Contact Details
Jiah Khan Office Address: N/A
Jiah Khan Residence Address: London, England
Jiah Khan Phone Number: N/A
Jiah Khan Email ID: N/A
Jiah Khan Official Website: N/A
Jiah Khan Social Profiles
Facebook Page: N/A
Instagram Handle: N/A
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: N/A
Twitter Handle: N/A
Jiah Khan Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 3”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Jiah Khan Personal Life
|Date of Birth||20 February 1988|
|Date of Death||3 June 2013|
|Age (as on 3 June 2013)||25 Years|
|Place of Birth||New York City, USA|
|Place of Death||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in Manhattan, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film (as a child actor): Dil Se (2007, as young Manisha Koirala)
Film (as the female lead): Nishabd (2007)
|Family||Father– Ali Rizvi Khan (Indian-American)
Mother– Rabiya Amin (Indian Actress)
Sister– Kavita, Karishma (Both Younger)
Jiah Khan Favourite Things
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Director||Mani Ratnam|
Facts About Jiah Khan
- Jiah’s father, Ali Rizvi Khan, deserted the family when she was around 2 years old. In an interview, Jiah said, “A man who left his daughter when she was two, should be hanged in public.”
- Jiah’s mother, Rabia Amin, was also an Indian actress. Rabia is best known for her role in the movie Dulha Bikta Hai (1982).
- Jiah Khan changed her name from Nafisa Khan before making her debut in ‘Nishabd’ (2007) and changed it back to Nafisa Khan in 2012.
- Interestingly, Jiah Khan was Mukesh Bhatt’s first choice for the lead role in his movie Tumsa Nahin Dekha (2004). However, Jiah backed out as she was only 16 years old at that time and thought that she won’t be able to justify the role. Thus she was later replaced by actress Dia Mirza.
- She was also the original choice for the 2010 Ken Ghosh movie Chance Pe Dance but was again replaced by Genelia D’sSouza.
- Jiah was a trained opera singer and had recorded six pop tracks until she turned 16.
- Aside from being an actor and singer, Jiah was also an expert in reggae, belly dancing, lambada, salsa, kathak, jazz, and samba.
- Jiah Khan is best remembered for her role in the movies- Nishabd and Ghajini.