Alisha Farrer Wiki/Biography
Alisha Farrer is an Australian actress and model of Indian descent. While in college, Farrer did a few modelling jobs. Following appearances in several television commercials, she entered the Miss India Australia pageant. She is a state finalist for Miss World Western Australia 2013. She mainly appeared in Hindi Films. Her first role in film came with the 2016 blockbuster romantic drama Love Games. She subsequently received praise for her appearance in the reality show Splitsvilla where she placed Semi-finalist. Farrer garnered critical appreciation for portraying the character Lubna in the Bollywood comedy film Hotel Beautifool (2017) Directed by Sameer Iqbal Patel.
Alisha Farrer Career
March 2012, Farrer represented Australia in the Beauty Pageant Indian Princess International. She placed top 5, she also won Miss Best Smile. The pageant grooming and training was broadcast internationally on Channel V, including the grand finale. She was judged by Bollywood stars Hema Malini and Zeenat Aman. After visiting Mumbai she had been offered to pursue a career in Acting however she felt that she was too young and inexperienced to be exposed to the industry and declined and continued to model in Australia. In January 2013 Farrer briefly appeared in the short film “In the Hands of Todd”.
Shortly after in April, Farrer had a small role in the Australian film, Son of a gun, starring Ewan McGregor shot in Perth. After that, Farrer had decided to take a years break from modelling to focus on her studies as she wanted to give more priority to her education and completing her teaching degree at Curtin University . With the support of her parents after a year Farrer then decided to take a step closer to her dream and moved to Mumbai in August 2014. By 2015, Farrer had completed adds in India for brands such as Renault with popular Bollywood celebrity Ranbir Kapoor , Lipton detox tea with Shraddha Kapoor, Adlabs Imagica and Sunsilk. She also is signed with an agency in the UAE and regularly completes modelling projects in Dubai. Her commercial for ‘This and That’ chocolate regularly airs in the UAE and Pakistan.
Alisha Farrer Contact Details
Alisha Farrer Office Address: N/A
Alisha Farrer Residence Address: Beechboro, Western Australia, Australia
Alisha Farrer Phone Number: N/A
Alisha Farrer Email ID: N/A
Alisha Farrer Official Website: N/A
Alisha Farrer Social Profiles
Facebook Page: facebook.com/alisha.farrerfans
Instagram Handle: instagram.com/alishafarrer
Google Plus Profile: N/A
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCU0GKxIZDXoU79zLCOWKsig
Twitter Handle: twitter.com/alishafarrer
Alisha Farrer Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Alisha Farrer Personal Life
|Date of Birth||19 October 1993|
|Age (as in 2020)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Beechboro, Western Australia, Australia|
|School||Hampton Senior High School, Morley, Western Australia|
|College||Curtin University, Perth|
|Educational Qualification||LLB. (Hons.)|
|Debut||Film: Hotel Beautifool (2015, Bollywood)
TV: SuperCops vs Supervillains (2015)
|Family||Father– Roland Farrer
Mother– Kavita Farrer
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Alisha Farrer Favourite Things
|Favourite Actors||Shahid Kapoor, Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Actresses||Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif, Nargis Fakshri|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood– Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Main Tera Hero, 2 States
Hollywood– John Tucker Must Die
|Favourite TV Shows||American– How I Met Your Mother, South Park, Two and a Half Men, The Simpsons
|Favourite Singers||Nicole Scherzinger, Katy Perry|
Alisha Farrer Boys, Affairs and More
Facts About Alisha Farrer
- Does Alisha Farrer smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alisha Farrer drink alcohol?: Yes
- Alisha was born to a Christain father and a Hindu mother of Indian origins.
- She developed the interest in acting and dancing at the age of 5.
- After completing her graduation she started working as a model and a makeup artist.
- In 2011, her career took a flight when she signed with Perth’s Top Agency, ‘Scene Model Management.’ The same year, she walked the ramp for the first time at Rocky Bay, Model of the Future.
- She was a finalist for Miss India Australia 2012.
- In 2013, she made her acting debut with a small role in the Australian film ‘Son of A Gun.’
- She didn’t have to struggle to get her first Bollywood film as it took her only a week after her visit to Mumbai in 2014, to grab her first role.
- During her early days in Mumbai, a film producer called her and told her that he liked her work but she needs to sleep with him, which completely shocked her after which she turned down the offer.